TAG Construction Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We are aware that if our construction activities are not managed properly, our actions could cause an adverse impact on the environment.
In all our activities we aspire to :
- Comply fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations.
- Prevent pollution to land, air and water.
- Reduce water and energy use.
- Minimize waste and increase recycling within the framework of our waste management procedures.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Involve customers, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implementation of our objectives.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing.
- Provide suitable training to enable employees to deal with their specific areas of environmental control.
- Improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel.
- Establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- Tag Construction will comply with all relevant environmental legislation where they are contracted to work.
- All Tag Construction Ltd employees are responsible for working towards the objectives contained within this policy.